User avatar

Liz

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: bye-bye, birdie

    Good, I like it. I thought that the "ah" might be a little out of place, but overall, good concept and very well-written.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: barbe-à-papa

    Thanks for the comment. It's not specifically about dolls, but you're definitely getting the right idea. I wrote this after going to Disneyland Paris and it's just about the loss ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Going Out At Night

    Great work. Yep, a few typos but that doesn't matter. I really enjoyed the original idea and your fresh way of writing. Keep it up.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Chickens, General Re: Lovely Chicken

    Well. :D. Funny.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Exquisite

    Beautiful. I love the atmosphere. Well done.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My word her word

    Not bad, but I think you need to condense it a little, make it more succint. I also think the "Cheesy" in the second stanza didn't quite fit in, so ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Stone Rose

    Yep, great idea and very well-written! Nice job.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: at the playground

    Beautifully written, and definitely gripping. I didn't completely understand it, but I think a few more readings will help, and that only adds to the atmosphere and power of the ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For Daddy

    I like it. I wouldn't say it's great literature, but it certainly is fitting for a Fathers' Day poem. Good work.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A CORRUPT LAND

    Not bad. Definitely work on the structure. I thought the last stanza's content was good, apart from that it seemed like I'd read it before. So, a little more originality, ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: sixteen

    Great. Good concept, very well-written. Nice work.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Late Night Bloomer

    Beautiful. There's the occassional awkward line, such as "I stopped eating because I slept when I should eat, or thought about sleeping when I should have been eating." But apart ...

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alien God

    Good. I found it a bit inconsistent, but overall it was well-written with a god concept. You may want to fix up some grammatical errors, but apart from that, nice ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Retrograde

    Great, especially the ending. I like the concept and the rich description. Only suggestion would be to either take out or change the "No," in the third stanza. It doesn't ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Touche Mr. Velasquez (kinda short)

    I like it. Very abstract, but somehow musical. The only problem seemed to be line 8, which was far too long to fit the rhythm of the poem. Apart from ...

    Jun 16, 2005


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe