User avatar

LittlePrincess

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Forget Me Not

    There isn't much to say for this piece except that it was very good. Since it's only the beginning I'm sure you'll be going into detail about.. well, everything. I ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bikes and Books - Chapter One

    Hi. I like the alliteration in your title :) Just thought I'd let you know.. now onto the review. I wasn't expecting to see her for the first time that ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Deleted Topic.

    Wow, I really liked that. It really demonstrates the emotions she has (I assume she's a girl). It's a very interesting style, and I will have to see how the ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lost Hope

    Hi there! Here for a review :) First thing is that I am not a big fan of the one paragraph thing. I suppose it is a matter of opinion ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Horizons of Lashes

    Hi, first of all I just want to say that a lot of times when I can't sleep I will grab my itouch and write stuff. 3 am is when ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [1]

    Here for a review as promised :) My childhood dolls and stuffed animals sat impressively over my shelves. I never liked getting rid of things so I kept them in ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Learning - I need a new title. Suggestions

    Hello :) Just one note, you don't need to write "Please read and review/offer advice" because that is what is expected when you post your story ^_^ Now, grammar. " ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: High School Sucks

    Hi there. So I can see your point here, it's that High School sucks (obviously) but it seems that you stray away from this point, especially with the skipping part ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Renesmee Cullen

    I like the Renesmee/Jake piece, good job. Except it seems a little familier, the honeymoon being cut short. I think you should go original and not have it be exactly ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: She's such a Drama Queen chapter 2

    I haven't read chapter one but I'm here for a review anyway Erik Carter is the hottest guy Was instead of is for tense consistancy. So it's pretty cliche, the ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Song (Chapter 1 part2)

    Hello there! Here for a review! Him and his four brothers were trained to fix cars I'm pretty sure it should be "He and his four brothers" Secretly he wished ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Party Like A Zombie

    First of all, this made me laugh! I loved the humor and the casualness. Hey I'm a zombie Shows said casualness and humor. Nitpick: but one day one fateful day ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Broken: Chapter One

    Hello there! One thing He push me up against the wall, and pressed his lips to mine *pushed This is clearly the beginning to a larger story and does a ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Peanut Butter

    I live on the east coast and the heat has been brutal, I sympathize completely. I really liked this as a little short story. Tucker was a control freak That ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 2 (Draft #2)

    Hi, I decided to check to see if you had anything new and you did! So I am here for a review :) Lets get started... H.o.m.e. W.o.r.k.... Why is ...

    Jul 25, 2010


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood