User avatar

LittleLee

Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Entry 1 - Cow Eyes.

    Your eyes are so not that shade Grav

    Jun 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Entry 1 - Cow Eyes.

    Watashi ga kitaaaaaaaa but right now I'm actually sitting in class so I can't concentrate on a good review.

    Jun 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: Chapter 1 - I'm Thinking

    I'll take a look at that too!

    Jun 20, 2020
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Fantasy Re: Story II - Crown of Ashes

    :D Glad to help. I'll get around to reviewing your novel a little while later

    Jun 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Mar: Part 1

    Glad I could be of help.

    Jun 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Compartmentalizing

    Hey, nice poem!

    Jun 18, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 1. The Kapoors

    Okay. I did suspect that, but wanted to make sure. Glad I could help!

    Jun 17, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: Glory of the Night

    Thank you so much for the review, Cow!

    Jun 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: New Prologue to my book

    Thank you so much for the review! It was really helpful, don't worry about the criticism. I need it all.

    Jun 17, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Sherwood Gang

    Okay. Keep me updated!

    Jun 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: Chapter 0 - A Preface Before You Read!

    I'd love to read it. I just wanted to point out, you don't need to publish this preface, you could have put it on your wall or in a forum!

    Jun 16, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter Five

    I'll try slowing down the pace a bit. And yes the fire is magical As for the Beacon, well, it needed to go before they ran out. Thank you for ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter Four

    [s]I did throw in little romance here, although by my plan there won't be more than one full relationship by the end, and it's between a couple of characters I ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Sorcerers of Hisderat, Chapter 1

    I'm happy I could be of any help!

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Chapter Three

    Thank you, this was great! Hane's part is a little cliche, I know, as is the whole idea... I'm not denying it, but I've planned a huge twist and it ...

    Jun 15, 2020


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown