User avatar

LittleFox

LittleFox

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: LAPIS :Chapter 17:

    Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this chapter- there was a bug that wasn't allowing me to see anything in your portfolio, or anyonelse's, but I ...

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Politics Re: To Boldly Return - Chapter 1

    Hi there, LittleFox here to review your chapter. :) I'm actually really happy I came across this chapter, it's pretty good and I would love to read more of it. ...

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Saviour.

    Hello, Littlefox here to review your poem! First of all, I wish I could write poetry like this lol. I think this is a really wonderful poem! You use very ...

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Why

    Hello! I'm LittleFox, here to give you a review! I think this poem is very well written and you've done a great job with it. This is a feeling most ...

    Dec 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 16:

    Howdy:3 I really like this chapter, and I'm not enen sure why xD. I see a lot of improvement from the first few chapters, and I just plain like a ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 15:

    Hey there and happy Review Day! (Oh and a late happy Thanksgiving :D ) Really the only criticism for this chapter is that it is pretty much entirely one dialogue. ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 14:

    Heeeeey, I'm almost caught up :D Okay, first thing is this; "COBALT looked up at that moment, on edge now from what I can recall." Why is he recalling Cobalt ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: 1

    Hi there, Littlefox to give you a reveiw! This story keeps getting better and I'm actually rather hooked now :). The more I get to know Louise, the more I ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 13:

    Hey, Littlefox here to give you a second reveiw for the day! Alright so one thing I've noticed is you use LOTS of different dialogue tags. Interrupts, starts, laughs, calls, ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 12:

    Hey, Littlefox here to catch up on the story and gain a reveiw for the Reveiwing Ravens :D Ok first off, this needs fixed; "I know, I told her that," ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: 1

    Alright first off It makes me really happy that one of the girls is named Elodie because that's my French name in class! Too bad she's not so great a ...

    Oct 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 11:

    Hey there :3 I'm finally doing another reveiw! (I could really use the points anyway if I'm going to post more chapters for Adonia lol) So first, the word 'random.' ...

    Oct 16, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: This Must Be the Place

    Hello! Littlefox here to give you a review! First off I really enjoyed how you opened this up. Its very attention-grabbing and interesting without being over the top. It makes ...

    Oct 13, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Review, Literature Re: Comparing 'Annabel Lee' and 'The Highwayman'

    First of all these are two of my all time favorite poems so I am excited to review this! :D So anyway, I will be reveiwing this as I read. ...

    Oct 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Literature Re: Silence is Silver, Chapter 26.

    Hello! Littlefox here to give you a review :D Alright, first off I haven't read the other chapters so I'm not totally sure what's going on, but I'm intrigued. Right ...

    Sep 28, 2014


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore