User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Frozen

    I agree with Snoink. It seems very choppy and not very nice to read. But I still like it besides that. I really like this part: "I’ll drink to the ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Friendship.

    I real like this because it was nice to just read a happy poem for once. It kind of lifts up your spirits and makes you want to go do ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Love Poem of Sorts

    Awww I really like this. Bella, you're lucky you got a guy as sweet as this. And of course he's lucky to have such a great girl. :wink: haha Anyways, ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Beautifully Evil a novel

    Hey Jared. Well everyone else went in depth and covered most of it, but I just wanted to add in my thoughts. I like dark and gruesome so this is ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Josh

    Well ok, I'm just gonna share my thoughts because I found this. I agree with everyone. I really loved this. It's really nice how you compare the character to a ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Homing Pigeon

    I personally like the first version better. I love how you compare your heart to a homing pigeon. I had never thought of it that way, but now that I ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shuffling Scared

    Hey there. Hmm...I don't know how I feel about this poem. I like the first two lines because I feel like that a lot and I can relate. (Even though ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Lolly & Ollie's Quest for Cereal

    Oh my gosh...this was awesome!!!! I died laughing reading this. It was so hilarious. My favorite part was: Lolly: we only want justice. Ollie: Not me! I want cereal! hahahaha!! ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Elixir: The Side You Don't See

    haha This was so er...odd? random? funny? I really don't know, but it was really cool. I, at first, thought it was gonna be some sci-fi type of poem or ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When Left to myself

    I want to go into full depth reviewing here, but I don't know if I can. I'm kinda lazy right now, but it was a nice poem. I think that ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My worst part of the day

    Ok just saying, this made me laugh. Yes, it's cliche in the way that this has been written over and over, but it's also relating to a common topic. So ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: we took some drugs

    I actually liked this. Yes you had absolutely no grammar and everything. But if you ignore that and look at the actual poem and read and understand the emotions then ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: SABLE

    Oh my god Elliot. I'm really sorry. I have to say that this poem was really beautiful kinda made me cry. And I'm not even lying because I have a ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Faceless Names

    I like this a lot. Umm...I really can't find anything against it except that in some parts it didn't flow too great. But I'm now totally in love with the ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Forgotten

    Ok this poem was ok, but there were a few things that soured my opinion. Once I used to live a happy life, filled with happiness and no strife. Your ...

    Oct 14, 2007


That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon