User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Fall Beneath One's Shadow

    Wow, a really emotional piece of poetry. The imagery is strong and I actually really enjoyed the structure that in the end was used as it felt to me to ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Have Your God

    Wow, I really like this piece. Its really detailed and emotional. I can feel how the begger feels and the ignorance of the people who walk past. What you have ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Winter Skies

    A beautiful piece of poetry. I loved the imagery of it. Made me smile though it was quite dark. Structure was also good though I do think a little bit ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Wish

    I really love this piece of poetry. Makes me smile and actually really reflects some emotions that I have started feelings recently. Its a beautiful piece. I seriously wish I ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The In-Between

    Wow, I really love this poem. The imagery is beautiful. You have used a great deal of detail. I think the structure you've used was well placed and it felt ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Promise

    I really do like this, it makes me smile. However, I do feel like it could of been lengthened and you could of used more imagery and detail to give ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One last beat, Drumming heart of mine

    I like this piece, short and sweet, though saying that I would of like to have read more. But I really like the imagery you have used, I feel like ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Foot prints in the snow

    I really liked this, short and sweet, made me smile. It has really strong imagery and I felt like I was staring and watching :) You have a real talent. ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not god, but commander of gods

    I like this, its different. Though I dont completely understand it, the imagery is great but I think the detail could be a little stronger to give a better understanding ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death Of A Leaf

    I like this piece, you gave the leaf a life and a death that was more human then most would. It helped me feel the pain. The feelings were realing ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: White Wall

    I like this, its different. However, it did confuse me slightly and I felt the structure a little muddled and I got lost to where I was several times. As ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Better Things To Come

    Hey Hunni :D I told you to join!!! Haha, and I had no idea how talented you were. I love this, the imagery is amazing, it made me smile and ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Those 16 days

    I liked it, but i felt it could be made stronger. I think you could add more detail to it as I felt my mind and interest wander slightly. Though ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: And Then They Live On

    I love this, it gets straight to the point without being to brutal. I think the structure is used really well too, its simple and hold detail and keeps you ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Time

    Yet again a fabulous piece of work, it makes me smile and I love the imagery given. You are really good at doing this type of poetry. Is time eternal? ...

    Jan 8, 2011


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167