User avatar

Lilith

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Already Won Me

    Ha, wow, I really chanced past this. I haven't been on the sight in some time but I browsed through today and saw this. Anyway, it was quite an enjoyable ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Outcast

    This could definately use a little work, mostly in refining characters. It has that feeling of "genericness" if thats even a word. The characters just need to get the kick ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Uh, I wanted something to post, just to try it out

    First, when I started to read this, I was like, WTF, a story about a penny. But after I read it, I was like, WTF, a story about a penny ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden Amoung Nature

    Okay, I didn't know what to expect of this piece at first but I really enjoyed it and you have a great concept going. With a bit of time and ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Mr. Perfect

    Well, that definately sounds like high school, especially the mundane parts. bleackh. *gags at the thought of going back in a month* The dialogue is good but it could definately ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: All the Shades of Grey - Prologue

    You reviewed my Prologue and its only fair that I review yours. Fairview town is not the most accepting of places to say the least. Only suggestion is to either ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cockroaches and Condoms

    Okay, the title grabbed me but for totally different reasons. (dirty thoughts, dirty dirty thoughts) but I liked it. It was a quick, very interesting piece. Yes the characters may ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The City that Forever Sleeps(Revised)

    This is definitely a unique take on a story I've seen attempted many times. ProfessorRabbit made some great suggestions grammatically so I won't go over that. But I will say ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Morgan Le Fay ch#1

    This piece, I have to say, needs a lot of work but the idea is brilliant. Its lacking description. If you work on it and really describe the actions, the ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of the Flies

    I actually did like the book but at the same time, i read the book for fun. I still have to read it again next year but i'm looking forward ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Night Nerves

    so i click pause on my mental remote control This is really the only line that I wanted to comment on. It's not bad, but it has a tone that ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood heart.

    The idea keeps me interested but it needs a lot of work. I would almost suggest changing the format to something along the lines of a short story. This would ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood heart.

    It does seem weird that this is listed under dramatic poetry and it should probably be moved but... Anyway, I did think that this was a really well written piece ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Forgotten Secret (Chater one- Caught Red Footed)

    It has a very distinct feel and it has a unique way of reading but you definately need to work it out. The second paragraph should be roughed out a ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Making of Tears.

    I honestly can't say I saw anything wrong with this story gramaticaly but I was more interested in what it had to say. It's thought provocing and held my attention ...

    Dec 2, 2007


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held