User avatar

Layla

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: the only reason(first draft??)

    thank you, you guys. :) I'm glad you like it. I'll make those edits, too.

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: One in a Million

    ^^she said exactly what I would have said

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Spark.

    Ok quick reply until later! Uum I liked this. Great format. Loved the way you wrote it. I'll give you more detail later, my iPods goons to die, an that's ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mercy

    Hahaha Layla by Eric Clapton is on my iPod:-P. So I know what you're talkig about, Snoink

    May 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Russian Roulette

    Tori1234....yes it is :)

    May 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Under your Spell

    Jeez!! You don't have to be THAT harsh perdido!! Don't just yell at him like that! He doesn't know,, give him a chance

    May 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Under your Spell

    Hey! This is more of a song, don't you think?? Especially because of that one repetitive stanza.

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Choke

    Jenni321 said it all already lol. But you spelled realization wrong. You spelled it r-e-a-l-i-s-a-t-i-o-n

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A quick poem

    Ooh lala!! I like this. But I have a certain understanding of this and I'm not sure if it's right. Can you elaborate??

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I loved, Not love

    Omg!!! I'm totally lost for words!!! I seriously have nothing to correct or critisize, beause THIS, just nailed it. This was great and beautiful, couldn't have said it etter myself.

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Disguise

    Good for a first poem I guess. Are you new?? Okaayy, this is good, but it couldve been better. Review other peoples work to see other formats and little nitpicks ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Big Brother

    Thank you Hannah, for your review. And no, I have not, ever, written rhyming poem. All my others are not rhyming because Its hard.

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Reminder

    Hi!! Well I see I'm the first reviewer..... This is really good. It makes me feel hella bad. But I hthink grateful is supposed to be spelled greatful. I'm pretty ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Perspective

    Yeah. I agree with EpsonBelenus. You're really good too. I never would imagine your 14. Aaanyways, this brings up a good point about society nowadays. There's nothing grammaticaly wrong with ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Aberrant Romance - 2

    Borntobeawriter pointed out all the grammer for yah. So I'm just going to tell you what I think... I really really love how you write. I know I already asked ...

    Feb 15, 2010


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief