User avatar

LakeOfCancer

Being A Leader Doens't Mean You Have to Be Rude To Others To Get Them To Follow You. It's That You Give Them A Good Example To Follow And Look Up To.

  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    I'm glad to know someone else knows why I haven't left this wonderful place!

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    Oh crap, I spelled many things wrong!XD Whoops! Sorry Radrook!XD Oh gosh!

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    Thanks Radrook! I'm glad you liked it! I'll be sure to replace certin words i=with the words you suggested! :D

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    I know! I trust you, along with a few others, you're one of the few people I think I honestly can REALLY trust! Apart from Kara, Fluma, and Lemon.

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    Thanks! And honestly, you got half of it right, sometimes, I feel alienated and no one cares about me, not that mind some of the time, but when I feel ...

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    You scared me for a sec bud!XD

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    But of course friend!XD

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hands

    @Flumadiddle @DemonGoddess @TheBlueCat @CocoaCat @RavenLord @emolemon (emocinnafriutbun with glaze! Or second sister!XD) @GodHatesShane @snowmonkey9 @SpaceSnickerdoodle @Lumi @Danni88 @WhosabellCanWri

    Jan 20, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Persona

    Helllo!

    Jan 19, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: Inelegant

    Oh Grim, no bringing dinos back to life! They died for a reason!XD But thanks bud!

    Jan 19, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Moon, The Sun and The Wings

    But Of Course!XD

    Jan 19, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Moon, The Sun and The Wings

    Oh my god, I don't know what to say.... I wish I knew what inspired you to write this! But I know I ave to interpret that on my own... ...

    Jan 19, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: 焦慮 (anxiety)

    Good! You are an amazingly talented writer, I think you would do an amazing job writing it! And if and when you do publish that book, PM me! :D

    Jan 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: It Was The Color Of Your Hair

    AYYYYYYY!!! YOU PUT ME FIRST!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!XDXDXDXDXD

    Jan 18, 2018


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler