Random avatar

LadyOkra

Lady Okra

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Brakkaah beast

    Hi there! Some errors I noticed: So two thousand Rubias were considered an acceptable amount to payment for regaining the peace they had once had before the beast appeared. Suggestion: ...

    May 12, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In My Mind

    Hi there. I'm not sure if you want this piece reviewed, but in any case, I'll do my bit. :) I have, what is our purpose? I have . What ...

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Gardener

    Hi there! I don't know much about poetry, therefore I won't comment on the technical aspects of it. But what I can offer you is my own analysis and understanding ...

    May 11, 2018
  • Short Story » Horror, Realistic Re: *deleted*

    Hello there! Some errors I noticed: I close my eyes tightly screaming and someone else laughs. The sentence appears a little garbled to me. Perhaps you could rephrase it as: ...

    May 11, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Bluey The Super Blue Dog

    Before I say anything, I just want to tell you that I admire the amount of effort you have put into this. :) Errors I noticed: Bluey knew right a ...

    May 11, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Misheard

    Hello there! Minor errors I noticed: The servant sat next the king on his bed and tried to soothe him in his last minutes. You missed a "to" after "next". ...

    May 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, General Re: *deleted*

    Hi, I don't know much about poems so you may disregard what I'm about to say. :) I like it. The opening two lines are great, especially the way you ...

    May 10, 2018
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Serial Killer Eyes

    I liked it! It's a bit too long and for some reason, the only disappointment that I have is that the plot doesn't justify the length. Apart from that, I ...

    May 10, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Disappointed: Flash Fiction, sub Genre: Drabble

    Whoa! Did not see that coming. I like the structure. The format of the story is what makes the story in my opinion. You have been very smart in choosing ...

    May 10, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: The Ledge

    Oooh, I love this to bits and pieces. I love how you bring across the idea. Your writing is crisp and that is what drives a short story in my ...

    May 8, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Midas Gold

    I like it. I wasn't expecting so much of gore. It left me twitching and wincing uncomfortably. Your description is rather on point and easy to imagine. I like the ...

    Apr 13, 2018
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Thought Process

    I really liked it. I like how you described snow as it is to the narrator. The narrator's first experience of what a visual treat is. I like the boundless ...

    Feb 8, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Lorenz of Mars: Flash Fiction

    Oh, how I adore your writing! :) Some suggestions: Lorenz , had hurriedly donned his spacesuit, I don't think that the pause after "Lorenz" is really required. The sentence sounds ...

    Jan 25, 2018
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Peter Talks about his Betrayal

    Since the previous reviewer has already left such a detailed review, I'll just point out a little typo I noticed and move on to my thoughts on the piece. “I ...

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Short Story » Humor, Dramatic Re: Yacov Smirnov's Dating Problems

    I like it. In comparison to your other stories, I find it a bit lackluster, but that is just my personal opinion. I do not mean to hurt you. :) ...

    Jan 20, 2018


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical