User avatar

LadyBug

taylor swift fanpage

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A young spy and a young cop

    I love it! The plot progressed without flaw and I'm super curious to see what happens to Lily and I can't wait to see more of this in the future

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Colors (Chapter 1)

    This does make perfect sense. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I appreciate it.

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Sour Taste (Part Two)

    That's OK. No need to be sorry

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Weeping Witch (Chapter1)

    The description and action is breathtaking! It is definitely better now that you have reviewed it. My favorite character by far is Roth, I can so relate to her. I ...

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Sour Taste (Part Two)

    I meant for her to say really long so it would sound suspicious. It was supposed to show how clueless James is. I know paragraph 4 is super long, too. ...

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Some Days

    No problem!

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 1: Gone

    I enjoyed this and I would HATE if that happened to me. I think the story really flowed (other than a few choppy sentences I saw) and I don't know ...

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Sour Taste

    I am going to do a part two, I am glad you liked part one. Thank you for the pointers and to clear up Pearl's feelings: She hates him but ...

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Colors (Chapter 1)

    Thank you for the helpful review, I will be sure to add more detail and keep the backstory more mysterious in my future works. :)

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Realistic Re: An Explanation

    Exactly!

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Nothing

    There are a few, yes. But it was so good that the mistakes didn't matter

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Sour Taste

    I originally wanted this to just be a short story but I do have ideas for a part 2. Thank you for the review, too! I will use what you ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Weeping Witch (Chapter1)

    Very nice! I saw a few spelling mistakes but I loved how much detail you put into this. I can tell you've spent a lot of time on it. Keep ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Weeping Witch (Chapter1)

    Very nice! I saw a few spelling mistakes but I loved how much detail you put into this. I can tell you've spent a lot of time on it. Keep ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Sour Taste

    Thank you for the glowing review. I'd love to check out your newest post!

    Mar 4, 2019


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee