-
Re: The Sorcerers of Hisderat, Chapter 1
Lolz. I feel like we all hide behind a screen name! %uD83D%uDE36%u200D%uD83C%uDF2B
Oct 21, 2021 -
Re: The Sorcerers of Hisderat, Chapter 1
you have a character with the name "Harry", really?
Oct 21, 2021 -
Re: First Kiss
WOW!
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: The Reaper of Children Innocence
Kz here! "Humans with your mental state disgust me You aren’t human You're a filthy disgusting freak Doing such a heinous crime Ruins the survivor’s life I am not a ...
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: The Way It Changed
guuurl
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: The Way It Changed
luv u too bestie. lolz
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: The Sorcerers of Hisderat, Chapter 1
"Chapter 1 The Day That Jellyfish Man and Pink Lady met Green Lightning Lady and the Prince of Dirt."🤣
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: The Way It Changed
ummmmmmmmmmm
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: Only U
Always nice to meet another people in the LTGBQIAP community!
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: The Way It Changed
ok thankyou SO much for the review
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: The Way It Changed
"checked my pulse with two fingers will be better to write here", ok... so obviously i didn't write enough. um.. There is this pill called Xanax- (its a sedative- It ...
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: The Way It Changed
"This went too fast I think. Like Emma ordered and got it in no time. You have got to slow the pace." - ok thx so much! "Like everything is ...
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: the scream.
Lolz
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: Heart ache
"Soo...small disclaimer, I'm not the best at reviewing songs and such" Lolz!!!
Oct 20, 2021 -
Re: Destiny: Chapter One
oops. It appears I wrote this twice... Lolz.
Oct 19, 2021
