User avatar

KylaThompson

Beatrice

  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Rodeo

    I will definitely take note of that, I will see what I can do thanks a bunch! And Garth Brooks is amazing by the way :)

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Rodeo

    Thank you Ary!!!!

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: The Little Boy

    Thank you very much! I'm really glad that my poems are enjoyable to readers. I didn't expect them to be much but I love that I have been getting word ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Fear

    Thank you very much! I love your review and I love your advice! :) You should read my others and leave reviews there!

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: The Little Boy

    Thank you very much! That means a lot to me :)

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: If Ever

    Thank you. I don't want to nit-pic someone too much, because I know mine aren't perfect so I don't want to go full out on someones hard work.

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Summer

    It is really good :)

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: The Mind of a Sinner

    Hey I didn't see your comment. I don't know if I'm that good at it, but I love helping people. I will do my best :)

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Death

    I noticed that after I posted it, I hate when I misspell something :/ thank you very much for your review :)

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Sailor

    You are very welcome!! I would love for you to review mine! They might not be the best, but I have heard people tell me they like them

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Death

    I don't know I was just tired of things dying around me.. I had like 3 dogs die, and my friend Troy passed away

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Rodeo

    Thank you very much! I wasn't for sure about the eight so I was hoping someone would give me word on that. On line 1 and 2 I see what ...

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Rodeo

    Thank you very much Dogs, I loved this review. I know my poems are just starters, and i knew they weren't the greatest but I do want to be a ...

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Rodeo

    Thank you very much :)

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Death

    Thank you so very much! The more I see people's thoughts about this one poem, the more I am excited to post my others. My goal in life it to ...

    Feb 21, 2013


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain