User avatar

Knight731

  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Alien

    I think this is a neat poem, definitely one that really makes you think. This poem makes me think about just who the poem was about. It gives just enough ...

    Mar 16, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Salty Start

    Thank you so much for your review! As I said in the review below, this short story was supposed to be a teaser for a novel that I am currently ...

    Mar 5, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Salty Start

    Hello! Thank you for your comment! The reason why this story left off of a cliffhanger and not much was explained about Melissa is because when I wrote this story, ...

    Feb 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: From Anonymous

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Feb 25, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: A lovers Disagreement.

    Thank you so very much! In regards to her eye, yes it was a very old scar, something that happened to her at the beginning of the relationship. It also ...

    Feb 24, 2020
  • Short Story » Literature, Dramatic Re: Infatuation

    You are very welcome!

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A Fool's Bucket - Ch. 5.2

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: November 15, Part 2

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Feb 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sognore 3.0

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hello! I saw this is my recomend and thought I would give it a quick read. What I thought was going to be another bland story turned out to be ...

    Feb 23, 2020


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird