Random avatar

KiteRide86

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Samuri Girl?

    I know what you mean! And I work at the library!

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Relics: Chapter Three

    Thanks for the help, Alianna. Unfortunately I haven't had time to work on either of my stories lately. :( I will get on it as soon as possible!

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Esper’s Sepulchral I : Chapter 1: The Season of the Pikara

    This section wasn't as strong as the prologue, but I still enjoyed it. I was a tad confused and I feel like you should have explained more about this world ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hurt

    I really like this. Wouldn't know what to crit on cuz I know zip about poetry, but it flowed well.

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Book...a very good book...

    Gossip Girl is a sad excuse for Literature. The pants on the other hand is quite entertaining. Agreed

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I wanted to be published by the age of sixteen until I realized that I was much too young and inexperienced. Now I understand why young writers don't get published. ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Star Wars novels

    Thanks, guys! You've helped a lot! I'll check them out! :P

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Star Wars novels

    Alright, so you Timothy Zahn fans. I decided, just for good measure, to crack open the pages and read a little. I found the second book, Dark Force Rising, comfortably ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Star Wars novels

    I don't get it... why did the Thrawn Trilogy bore you, KiteRide?? To this I say: first, it's been a really long time and maybe my tastes have changed since ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    These books are mostly crap. While they can be interesting, I can't believe he was allowed to publish them when they are totally plagiarizing Tolkien and Terry Brooks and the ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    My brother read a few of them.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Young Adult Fiction

    The stuff I write usually ends up in the YA category, like The Closet. But I try to reach into more mature and realistic themes. I think The Sisterhood of ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Book...a very good book...

    I love the Sisterhood books, but Gossip Girl is horrible. I started reading one and I wanted to burn it. It's like the author caught a bad case of Degrassi.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Duh, Harry Potter! Hello, it has MAGIC IN IT. I don't know if you realize it, but Gandolf is a WIZARD. :wink:

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Star Wars novels

    Thanks, Lady Pirate. I'll check it out. Oh and I totally agree with you about Han Solo in The Courtship of Princess Leia. I loved the compitition. Have you read ...

    Jul 17, 2007


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown