Random avatar

Kilty

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Chaos You Have Caused

    Wow! Good to see that someone else is not just a materialistic jerk. Many people are these days. It's good to see someone that cares about the emotions of others, ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: sweltering nostalgia

    I liked this poem. I didn't really understand what it was about though. You have a good writing style, but I just think you could make clearer what you are ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: "Arrogance and Ignorance" revised!

    Thanks for the advice! The nobles are like her advisors, and they share her fortress. I'll go back and make it more clear. The repeated blows is something I had ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: [deleted]

    I liked this story. I have a alien-phobia, but I still kept reading. It is well thought out.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: "Arrogance and Ignorance" revised!

    Thanks for voting! I'm glad you find it interesting. I'll probably post more. Why? I'd like to revise it so it sounds better. This is just the "off the top ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Here's a cute little poem!

    That's really cute. I want a cat! Actually my two lard arse dogs are perfect, I love them tons, but I still want a cat. . . .and a duck.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Part of chap 1 of "Take Heart."

    Thanks for the input. I think I'll choose to leave it in, as there is no where else it could be explained. The story becomes so fast paced, and goes ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the ripples in the water are not gentle anymore

    I love this peice--it has a certain haunting beauty. Haunting because of the melancholy tone, but it creates such a lovely picture in my mind.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Old Untitled Short Story That I Wrote When I Was 8 Years Old

    Wow. When I was eight I was still interested in poop jokes.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Part of chap 1 of "Take Heart."

    Sorry, I tried to indent the paragraphs with the "pre" button, but it didn't work, so bear with me. I hope it's not too hard to read without the indentations.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Echoes

    I thought the language was beautiful. It flowed really smoothly, and it created a nice vision of what time creates. Anyway, it was a really cool piece of work.

    Jun 21, 2005


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown