User avatar

Kepe

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amber Spyglass

    Well I have very mixed feeling about the trilogy. I loved some of his original concepts (daemons, aleitheometer etc) however as a Christian I naturally disagreed with all of his ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Night

    Well I did think it would fit into the book, however it was a bit predictable. Stephanie Meyer left out description about that time because, well, we all knew what ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: broken love

    Topic: way overused, unfortunately. The problem with using an overused topic is that everyone has something better to compare it to. Try adding your own original streak to spice it ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter One Flickin' Erasers

    Overall I liked your story, you do need to be careful when showing the good and bad reactions it sometimes seemed a little chopped up. I also just noticed a ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Wow, that was funny- especially the charlie scene. The gun part is the only part I wasn't a real fan of, but then the part about Charlie and the gun ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    Well I am not really sure how to take this. I can't criticize it because, well, you said it was just a joke in essence, but as far as the ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fine Lines

    I agree that your rhyming is very interesting, I also like your topic because I think a lot of people can relate to it, however you do need to work ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Volcano...

    I think the topic has real potential, but it did sound a bit childish. I think you could make the poem flow better, and a different rhyme scheme would make ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Serendipity

    I really like the way you structured your poem. It felt like a heart beat, with short lines between every new line. I also liked how you ended with the ...

    Jan 9, 2008


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein