User avatar

Kelisot

Kelisot

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: burnt pansies ripped apart

    I actually meant "red boulders" both literally and metaphorically (ok, maybe there weren't actually boulders)! A personal story, but my mother actually couldn't let me out due to a tumor-like ...

    Dec 9, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: burnt pansies ripped apart

    Thank you for the criticism. I'm still going through somewhat a difficult time, but thank you for reading.

    Nov 22, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: burnt pansies ripped apart

    Oh that's definitely fine!!! This work was either to be an anthology or a longer poem, but I decided to keep it short. Titles can be misleading sometimes.

    Nov 22, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: burnt pansies ripped apart

    I had something happen in real life. I don’t think I can explain it explicitly for various reasons, but PLEASE DO NOT pity me. Doing so would be the worst ...

    Nov 20, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: It's a Boring World [Ch. I, Nine]

    I just discovered this and the series itself already sounds stupidly funny. Time to binge read.

    Oct 18, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: a monster's dilemma

    Omg thank you!!! To be fair when I was writing this all today I was actually in the middle of class so I got a bit distracted... that might be ...

    Sep 20, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Siblings of Canon

    iirc, antigone is a reference to the tragedy oedipus rex, in which antigone is oedipus's daughter

    Jun 6, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Esoteric Beginning

    Thank you for reviewing! Sorry to disappoint you a bit, but the God Tsuki encountered with was not the tree-headed dog, but someone else you might know... And yes, you ...

    Jun 3, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: She was the Sun, He was the Moon

    AS A TAROT PERSON I SOMEWHAT LIKE THIS??? The only interesting part is how the Sun, which represents optimism (or sometimes being overly optimistic, if reversed iirc) is the Moon, ...

    May 20, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Esoteric Beginning

    DISCLAIMER: I DID NOT OWN OR CREATE ANY OF THE IMAGES. I ONLY FOUND THEM ON THE INTERNET AND USED THEM. P.S. THIS ALSO INCLUDES THE MUSIC. I DO NOT ...

    Apr 19, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Something About Monsters - Yara-ma-yha-who

    yara-ma-yha-who is life

    Oct 23, 2022
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: You Fell In Love Again, Silly Idiot

    It was supposed to be the crush ^^ Thank you for reviewing!

    Oct 11, 2022
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: You Fell In Love Again, Silly Idiot

    Oops it got pressed 3 times my bad

    Oct 10, 2022
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: You Fell In Love Again, Silly Idiot

    Thank you! I used grammarly to edit but it seems like I should double check sometimes haha ^^ Thank you for reviewing!

    Oct 10, 2022
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: You Fell In Love Again, Silly Idiot

    Thank you! I used grammarly to edit but it seems like I should double check sometimes haha ^^ Thank you for reviewing!

    Oct 10, 2022


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown