-
Re: The humming, humming, humming……
I really liked this poetry, it almost felt like a monologue someone would've heard in a musical or in a play. And I like how you used your similes and ...
Aug 12, 2021 -
Re: They told me
"Nothing rhymes in orange?" Well, whoever told you that must've been dumb, you literally wrote it all over the poem. I also love the rhyming in each stanza, while telling ...
Aug 11, 2021 -
Re: Fairystories and Fables from John Klue
These stories are interesting!!! It leaves quite a cliffhanger (I don't care if you don't continue, okay, ignore what I just said, I want to know what tragedy happens), and ...
Aug 10, 2021 -
Re: The International Phonetic Alphabet's European Origins - A Brief History
Nice job on clearing the History on IPA! Although I suck at writing at them for new languages (because why not, creating is fun), but it's very useful! REALLY, REALLY, ...
Aug 10, 2021 -
Re: Pearls
This is quite interesting, honestly. This feels like a short story, and I'm quite curious and would LOVE a sequel to this! This mysterious tale-like poetry starts with a background ...
Aug 9, 2021 -
Re: First person to translate ten symbols in the comments wins 100 pts!!
Is it just me, but does this reminds me of the Song of Solomon? And before you ask, no, I'm not Christian, I only know this because it is... quite ...
Aug 9, 2021 -
Re: When did I Learn?
This is really an emotional roller coaster, and before you say, no, I'm not crying. (*silently sobs in the corner*) However, to be serious, I like how this story keeps ...
Aug 9, 2021 -
Re: beyblade
I'm really not the type of person who visualizes easily, but this poetry made me do so! (Or in other words, GREAT JOB!) I loved the rhymes (can't make the ...
Aug 9, 2021
