User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Paradise Killers (A Robinhood Gang Spin-off)

    This was really, really good Howler. If RHG was a book, this would be anamazing secondary plot line. Just to let you know, I am planning on making a third ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Wind and the Falcon Grey

    Kay here! Okay, for starters, I love this poem. It has a sort of suspenseful feeling in the middle, but then at the end you go back to the person ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover (Chapt. 4)

    Ben, The others have nitpricked this to death, so I can't really do anything in that area, but I should tell you I really liked this along with the last ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Ben, Really, I never have really considered poetry an art, until I read this. This was just beautifully written. You have that rare gift that only one-in-one-thousand writers have, and ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yours Truly

    Here Ben. All changes are in red. Personally, I love this piece. It is so innocent and beautiful. Hope everything works out. Hair beautifully black As a night at sea; ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Letter From Jamestown

    I am here to critique beyond what is normal or nessisary. Problem One: I won’t lie to you Mother; it truly is a miserable life, here. Delete the coma after ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hidden Secrets

    Hey, Kally here. Okay, positive, I love it. It is a really beautiful poem. Unforutonatly, You hope and you pray,That from this path I shall not stray, The rhyme here ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Based in World War II part 2

    Awwww, this is so sad. I think I might just go and cry. But here is my mega short review *wipes away a tear*: But it is real. Try it ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken Wings

    This really touched the essence of human faith and I absolutly love it! I felt so many emotions reading this i believe I might need to make up new words ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Frost Tangible

    This poem is beutiful, and it actually did something for me. I had beeen trying for years to recall some memories from my old home in Texas, and this brought ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Temptress: Chapter One

    Hello OverEasy! Okay, I am here to be picky (gasp!) and do a review! She stalked home, What about "she stormed, or she walked, or something because stalk sounds weird ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Do you want to play

    Hi Speakerskat! Okay, some suggestions. 1. This is too short. I would add something like: The sun is shining The grass is green And time just won't wait. So lets ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lady Death 3

    This was such a beautiful piece, I almost cried when she died. :cry: The tears welled up in my eyes. I have no mistakes to point out so.... good job. ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crescents: Chapter 2

    You really stay away from the twilight idea here, I like that. This is a really good continuation of your story, and I am just waiting for her to see ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Essay-Help please!

    I was able to make my own educated opinion Okay, this was nice, but take out 'educated' lex majoris partis Is this a mispell or latin? In summary, I believe ...

    Jan 18, 2010


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy