User avatar

KaylaCoon

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Take A Chance- 14

    Okay!! Kayla here! I randomly decided to check and here it was! Ahhhh!!!! This was suppper! I could litteraly feeel my heart rate increasing. Sorry if things are misspelled it's ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Eating for Two

    Hey Kayla here! Well to start I'm going to say I really liked this. Then add that some more descriptions would be nice. A description of the characters looks and ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter three

    Welp Kayla here!! One, I love you signature, All Time Low, is beast :) and so is your story, I love how your main character is soo real. Like she ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter two

    Welp Kayla here! I will admit I am a sucker for stories with good bands, guys in skinny jeans, and sarcastic main characters :D You nailed it my friend. I ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes (working title) Chapter one

    welp Kayla here! I really like this storyy so far :) I like the over dramaticness. Oh you described the emotions and the conections with the people how you started ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Amazing Grace

    hey Kayla here!! So I like this story. Or letter. I loved how you could see what was going on in your mind. The readers could just relate to this ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Mr. Rapist

    Welp, I'm sad... Kayla here. This piece was emotional and deep and it spoke in it's own way. I liked the little storry at the end but the ending was ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Take A Chance- 1

    My alarm went off, disturbing the silence that was surrounding me.( I like this line, the disturbing the silence that was surronding me I got up slowly, stretching every muscle ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Her Replica of Amber Kindness (Rewrite!)

    Heyy Kayla here!! Welp this deffiantly cought my attention. I really want to read more. I liked how the characters thought on there own. I like the details and thoughts ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Collecting Hearts

    Wellpp Kayla here! To start this off I really like the song, and I think you story did it justice. I like how some off the same ideas from the ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: That's Hot.

    Welp Kayla herer! I have to say this story made my day. I was waiting for some sappy love story or romantic greeting. This was a spectacular story! There is ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Secrets

    Welpp! Kayla Here!! To start I liked how your opening really grabbed my attention. It made me wonder, well what is all this about? Therefore I keep reading. And I'm ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Twisted Vines

    Kayla here! Well let's start this. The begining I'm not sure the way you described what the boy looked like was the best way to do that. But I do ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Camping Trip

    Hola Kayla here. Well to start, your opening was very undescriptive. It would've been nice if you described the island, or the boy, or the surrondings. Maybe put some more ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Word's Of Juliet

    Hey! Kayla herrre! Giving you that comment! I really liked this story. It was sweet. I liked how you combined old with new. The old struggle with love (romeo & ...

    Jun 26, 2011


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett