User avatar

KayKel16

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Sound of My Heart Part 1

    Hi, hi. I'm here to review, or at least find mistakes on your piece. I'll try and find grammar, spelling, even word confusion. Sit tight, and let's get on with ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: the first meeitng

    First of all, welcome to YWS! Check out the welcome forums if your confused or anything, it's really helpful. _______ Traffic jams, dented roads and persistent showers made travelling nuisance ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Facade (PG 13)

    Hola. I'm here to review your work. _____ Working late that night, for a specific reason, Genevieve d'Allemagne was preparing herself for a special intercourse with victim number 4. First ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Letters to an Angel part 2

    Hi, hi. I'm here to review your work. I love anything angel wise, and I found your story! [: _______ “Fredrick,” He bolted to what almost felt like a dream. ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: True Heir, Chapter 3(Second Draft)

    You can call me Angie? I thought, who says that to someone they don’t even know? Itacilize 'you can call me Angie' and 'who says that to someone....'. It's a ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: How to Live - Chapter Two

    Okay, so you had a review for your actual story; plot, character, writing critique. Well, I'm here to find your grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors. [: I continued on through ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Silent Queen: Chapter 4-5

    “Got any Sixes?” I asked. Sixes does not need to be capitalized, it's a number, not a person or place. No, really? I wanted to roll my eyes but I ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Blood, My Truth - Chap. 1

    They slithered and hissed and gathered round me. Hm, I would put around rather than round. It doesn't fit correctly. How she’d bandaged it and kissed it. I would reword ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dreams of Giants -- Chapter 6, Part 1

    He wore a shirt typical of the slums: brown, ragged and unwashed. Comma after ragged. I think that you're supposed to put one before the and as well. _________ Good ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scarlet Raindrop

    This was plain out adorable. Are you going to add more? I really hope so. [: I found nothing wrong with this piece at all. Well, at least I think ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Three Things (6)

    I'm here to critique, but at the looks of you're writing. I doubt I find many! ______ I said, at the same time that Candy gasped, “What do you mean?” ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Nightmare On My Street 1 (Movie Night)

    It was a cold Novemeber evening in Massachusetts. November is spelled incorrectly. Look at the way I've spelled it. She was watching Freddy vs Jason. As she sat there, scared ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Secret: Azaria (chp1)

    I see you're a new member! Welcome to YWS! Don't forget to post your two reviews before you move on to add anymore of your writing. I'm here to critique ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The New Dyansty Prologue (part 2)

    Hey there and welcome to YWS. I see that you have done two reviews, and you've posted three things. We have a 2:1 ratio, where you post one thing and ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Rider of the Shadows: Pt 2

    “This isn’t cold. Sleeping soaked from head to toe at the dead of night with only pair of pants and an AK47 in the middle Siberian snowstorm is cold. This ...

    Aug 31, 2009


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet