User avatar

Katharsis

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #3

    Above him shimmered a battle-worn face, whose hoarse lips trembled and panted deeply. The 'whose' here seems out of place, I would rephrase this to indicate 'his lips'. “Someone call ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #2

    First of all, your first chapter is under the name: "Path of the Strider: The Immortal". This is: "Path of the Strider: The Immortal s ". Chapter One Part II ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    between them all lay [s]baron[/s] barren dust heaps Look through the reviews you've acquired and adjust your piece accordingly. Most of the corrections I would have made have already been ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 of (Untitled)

    I'm impressed. Do some more spacing, make the name of your MC consistent and fix some of the errors that have been pointed out and it's fine with me. You ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Love

    I feel like you wrote this for yourself. I feel nothing when reading this - you should think carefully about what affect you want to have on the reader before ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Walk though the Park

    A Walk through the Park Chadwick Someone is watching me! Sam walked a little faster as he turned the corner. Oops Sam thought as he ran right into a short ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Pre Chapter 1

    The final exams were coming up and he need ed to get the best score in his class. It was early in the morning and Sota was about to get ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Little Boy's Laugh

    Put a blank line between your paragraphs! Other than that, I love it. There's so little for me to critique in grammar and spelling - it makes me warm and ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: "Double Dad" chapter 11

    Chapter 11 Austins Love Child My Dear Fans, Austin Rosstern blogging again about one of my famous interesting days. Believe me, this one takes the cake. This morning, after I ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lady Ifrit: Chapter II: Sentinel

    “Tonight on Nightline, it was an ordinary morning at Ashville College until the first shot was fired, killing the school’s Principal, Mr. Mike Saunders. We bring you details of the ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: EON

    If you just want my overall note on this, scroll to the bottom. It's long. (please help me improve.) That's what I like to hear. Lucius Cain, a soldier in ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Part of my book... maybe?

    the disturbing noise was unnoticed to Mariah If it's unnoticed, then it can't really be disturbing, can it... Oooh. Trippy. It seems redundant to declare it both disturbing and then ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Currently Untitled.

    The sun was a magestic majestic yellow, like the lion's mane. The graceful Hibiscus, beautiful in its many colors. The breath-taking whites, pinks, reds, and yellows. Perfect in every way, ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Chains of Death

    Once all the dogs were dead and the virus could only be passed by touching the bodies, the man exited the room, across three halls and then out to the ...

    Sep 7, 2007


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon