User avatar

KatTrain

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: At the Louvre

    The first poem was the most impressive. Though I think the second has the most potential. It'd be cool if your wrote about how the subject felt about loosing her ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Coming out of Darkness

    I would add something at the end (doesn't have to rhyme). The poem feels uncomplete

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Poem That Got Me a Date to Homecoming

    The cuteness.. it.. overwhelms me.... YES I'LL GO TO HOMECOMING WITH YOU!!! Wait... not for me... sorry about that

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Secrets

    Joke?

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Run To You

    To KatTrain. Wow, I guess no one can see the meaning of poetry. When I wrote this it didn't come out of the blue. That was just a true attack ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fall

    The poem seems juvenile with the wording, if you're going to go with simple wording, make sure to have a unique way of saying what you mean.

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Boy

    Thanks for the reviews! I'm working on the wording, I understand I 'told' instead of showed you the feelings.

    May 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: You Don't

    cliche, find a new topic. I have heard the same poem tons of times. When you can portray it uniquely, then post it.

    May 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Where I'm From

    I like the last bit. Honestly i've seen too many 'where i'm from' poems to really enjoy it. So 3/10 for creativity. 8/10 word choice. 8/10 voice. 6/10 fluency

    May 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the life of mary

    I've heard this story a lot. Try a new subject. brenda's got a baby, runaway love, etc

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: All I see is broken...

    Different words instead of :pain, scream, cry, broken, etc Will make this piece a lot more interesting, i lost interest in the first two lines.

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hues of Blue

    Thanks, all of y'all It was sculpting and feeding the 'lichens' young, but i see where that is confusing. Great critiques, i'll work this over :)

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A new year wish

    It seems like a poem that belongs on a card. Easy to read and enjoy, but not very deep. It was a cute poem, but there was no substance to ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pile of Bones

    Thanks, you guys. I'm going to try to work on it (guess from the comments it's going to be an over-haul).

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pile of Bones

    Fixed the your/you're, thanks guess it was a bit too late, eh? I meant the fading/thinning to show how she was disappearing, but yes i could see the confusion. A ...

    Jan 2, 2010


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind