User avatar

Karma

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Face Cream

    I like the way you count them!

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart

    Thats okay, you have to suck in some places so that you can rock in others, example: Spelling.....Excellent Grammar..Crappy Reading....Awesome Writing......Could not be worse if I tried Running....6.5

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Magic story, but I can't think of a good name, sorry

    Heh hheh heh, 'cologne' was a vocab word...I kinda had to use it, like 'auxiliary", and some others I might continue it, but I'm not sure. This is the first ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Till Dawn

    I like it, and you should continue :D

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Vampire Romance

    It was just a solid block of text. I couldn't read past the first few lines 'cuz it was so bad...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: untitled (freewrite)

    I loved it, and I don't say that easily (Just Kidding)... But it really was great :D . Keep up the great work!

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart

    dont worry about it... I luv reading romantic fic, but I cant writ it! I can read, like, a book in an hour or two if I love it, but ...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Inside the Mind of a 7-year-old Romantic

    Haha! Ask Zel to tell me who I am, if you don't remember, but wen I saw you i never would've guessed that you could write that!

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Memohirs of a brokenheart Chapter TWO continued

    I seem to like all of your stories... Keep up the good work!

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Memohirs of a brokenheart Chapter Three

    Me like! by the ay... Spell check, anyone? just kidding, but not really :D

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Part Three: Clarity

    I liked it a lot, I'm not sure how I missed it before...

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Writers Challenge: 2/14 St. Valentine (Sadistic)

    great... post this again at valentine's day! :lol: lol

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Mechanics

    I like it a lot :D

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Mechanics

    I like it a lot :D

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    I like it, but it's a solid block of text; you should put spaces in-beween paragraphs, just a little comment, you don't have to follow it or anything :D

    Mar 16, 2006


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio