Memohirs of a brokenheart Chapter TWO continued

by AngelBaby88

So far Jacob had said nothing, I sighed and turned to the local radio station.

"I love this song." Finally he said something, gratefull for the chance to talk to him I turned around and smiled, "me too."

"Isnt this Hinder?"

I nodded and began to sing along with the music, so he and my brother started talking to each other about the first fight of the year. I hadnt seen it but knew one thing was for sure, it wouldnt be the last.

"Who started it?" I asked poping my watermelon gum. I saw Jacob lean up to tell me.

"No ones quite sure who started it but leo got the shit beat out of him."

"I saw that coming. Leo's such a prick."

My brother pulled into McDonalds and asked if I wanted something to eat, my parents worked away from home a lot they were in Orgean right now.

"I want a Big Mac and a Dr.Pepper."

Jacob looked up at me, "Wow a girl who likes to eat."

I laughed, "well when im hungry I'll eat im not bashfull."

"And believe me, she really knows how to put it away." My brother said rolling down the window.

"Oh kiss my ass."

"excuse me?" We all three bust up laughing, the voice that asked that had thought I was telling them to.

"Im sorry, but its a fighting ring in the car right now, youll have to excuse any rude language from us."

The person on the intercom laughed and said, "thats ok."

My brother placed our order and took Jacobs money for his order as he pulled up to pay.

"Do you want to come over?" my brother asked Jacob.

Jacob nodded and said "sure but let me call my parents to let them know I wont be home tonight."

He pulled his cell phone out and dialed his parents number as the women handed us our food. My brother pulled out and headed out of town towards my house.

Since my brother had asked Jacob to stay the night I had scarely breathed, Jacob was going to be in my house with me for the night, Oh shit.

I ll write some more later I have to get some work on another story done.

Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:21 am
Karma says...

I seem to like all of your stories... Keep up the good work!

I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Tuckster