-
Re: These (Revamped.)
Oh my GOD... Short, elegant, humerous, beautiful. I ENVY YOUR TALENT! Tell me I'm beautiful, that was the best part... I mean, all the words... they were pretty... I liked ...
Nov 27, 2006 -
Re: james in love
I'm sure this is a great story...but its red, no capitalization, not enough punctation, no paragraphs. i cannot read one long, uncapitalized, RED story. i know i know im probably ...
Nov 25, 2006 -
Re: Elf Son
His tears numbered more than the massive multitude of icy raindrops pouring from the sky. His fists clenched, his cheeks numb, and his heart throbbing, he wep t under the ...
Oct 25, 2006 -
Re: Caste of the Spider
I'm far too lazy to critique this simply because I find it extraordinary! So instead, I'll just comment on what I liked. The dialogue was believable and as Cassandra said, ...
Oct 24, 2006 -
Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Prologue
Alarms blared and red lights flashed on and off in what seemed like a government facility of some type. A group of heavily armed soldiers ran down the long corridors, ...
Sep 25, 2006 -
Re: Chrismas Angel
Wow-this floored me. Great, great job. Awesomeness! :D yup i kinda skipped part of it because its a solid block of text, tho spacings would be good
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: The Marques of Havens
Ok, I gotta say, this was really well done--great word choices and smooth reading, as Bob said. Really my only beef with this is the sheer mass of words on ...
Aug 20, 2006 -
Re: Odd Poem, didn't think much when writing it
I liked it. The first two lines flowed really well: Floating through the space of life; Follow the yellow brick road. The rhythm here is good, but Holding hands with ...
Apr 30, 2006 -
Re: Roping Dolls
Duskglimmer said that, Who is Tammy? You mention, Beck and Stacy, but I could find reference for any other girl except for the last line of the prologue. It just ...
Mar 27, 2006 -
Re: untitled 2
During the beginning, I couldn't see who the narrator was, since it just said that I’m standing and I swear that I can smell But otherwise it was great. I ...
Mar 18, 2006 -
Re: I will always love her
Kind of a hard read... my mind was way overloaded with information. Either simplify it or make it llonger. Sorry, i hate being so blunt, but your writing needs a ...
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: Chapter 3&4 Memoris of a broken heart
cool. i luv romantic fic, but dont tell Zelithan/zelithon, or shell bug the crap out of me at school :lol: :lots_hearts: :love: :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:
Mar 16, 2006 -
Re: The Trouble With Cats
Cats are awesome, but they can sometimes be a handful (I own two feisty cats and a 100 lb part-doberman...I speak from experience) Howeever, they sometimes remind me of this ...
Feb 14, 2006 -
Re: Redwall lover!
I absolutewly, totally am in LOVRE with the redwall series!!!!! I started them a while ago, but i sitll luv 'em! they are the absoule BEWST!!! I am right now ...
Feb 5, 2006
