User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A King of Blood and Ash (Edited)

    Sure! Glad to be of help. ;)

    Jul 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: the_highschoolparty

    I'm not going to review this just because I don't have much to say. But I did really like this poem. Your character is talented. ;) Favorite line: Laying on ...

    Jul 30, 2023
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: red lipstick

    Aw, okay. That made some sense to me. And it doesn't really matter my opinion anyway. Title it whatever YOU want!! And u welcome! Hope you have a great day. ...

    Jul 27, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I craved for a disaster

    Yeah...:(

    Jul 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I craved for a disaster

    You're welcome as always!! That's true. Kinda a similar aim I have with I Knew, since that deals with a lotta issues people don't really think about that much. Especially ...

    Jul 24, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Repercussions: Part Six

    Ah, okay. I forgot about that XD. But hopefully I won't get confused again. ;) Thanks for clarifying the places I got confused on. :)

    Jul 20, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Repercussions: Part Six

    Okay, yeah. I only picked up on one reference to that. I really suggest trying to establish that as early on as possible to avoid confusion later on. But that ...

    Jul 19, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Repercussions: Part Six

    Nope. I was just curious...:) (And coming up with random conclusions. Typical me) Okay, but wait a second...the characters aren't human? I brought this question up earlier, but I was ...

    Jul 19, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 32

    Howdy, Cookies! :D Wow! I'm really impressed to ear that you liked this chapter as much as you did. I was really struggling with this chapter because I feel like ...

    Jul 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 31

    Yeah. *Grins proudly.*

    Jul 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 31

    Yeah!! I was impressed!! Yep. (Shiko half-smile) See, that's what I'm thinking! I'm wondering if he's 50/50 on that letter or if I changed his personality as I was writing ...

    Jul 15, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 31

    Heck, yeah. Yeah...:( Ah, what?? I didn't know you were an INFP. Interesting...*mental calculations* Well, ur lucky that I don't know much about your MBTI or I would be stereotyping ...

    Jul 15, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: This Feeling So New

    Uh huh.... Sure. Glad to be of help. Naw, man! Everything's better with a sadder ending!! You, too! heart

    Jul 15, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: I Knew Chapter 32

    Cover secrets are revealed in a post on my wall. ;)

    Jul 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Other Re: Foxmaster- who is she really? intro

    Haha!! Well, it worked. :) Nic profile pic, by the way. ;)

    Jul 14, 2023


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin