User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Year I Lost One of my Best Friends

    I actually teared up, XD. This really reminded me of my two pets, mouse Kishi, and hamster Rosy. I don't know if I ever told you this story, but I ...

    Jul 6, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Repercussions: Part Five

    Ah...the drama begins!! *rubbing hand mischeviously.* So....they decided to report the murder. I would say that is smart except for what Cyprus mentioned. But I think either way, Prajuru would ...

    Jul 6, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Repercussions: Part Four

    Okay, woah...uh...I was NOT expecting THAT! But, I have to say, that is an excellent conclusion to this chapter. Really wants me to read on to see what happens next. ...

    Jul 5, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Emerald - Chapter 1

    Okay, first of all, welcome to YWS!! I haven't seen another childs storybook writer here on YWS yet so you are a specially excellent edition to this community. :) I ...

    Jul 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Archer's Paradox Chapter 4: Stormy Night

    Hello! I have arrived. :) Let's get into it. This chapter went by like a breeze. Even though I read it between to days as I have a lot of ...

    Jul 4, 2023
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Cathleen’s creepy clown doll

    What a read! I feel as if I just picked a horror novel off the shelf in a library and the cover just had two creepy button eyes looking at ...

    Jul 3, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 15.1 (LMS VI)

    Hello! I just jumped in at this chapter to give this piece a review. I'm quite impressed by the amount of intensity and emotions you built up here. The character's ...

    Jul 2, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: Repercussions: Part Three

    Hey, Ari! I'm back! So, I really liked this chapter, too. I like how the pace of this story has picked up. The characters are nicely developed. I am under ...

    Jul 1, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: The Tortoise

    Hm....the alpaca is writing about tortoises, now? Hm....that seems a bit odd. Well, let's get into it, shall we? I wouldn't be surprised if you did a bit of research ...

    Jun 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: Dear Human: NOT a Turtle

    Hi, Turtle I mean...ahem.. TORTOISE Orabella. I'm here to leave you a quick review. :) I like your opening line a lot. The repetition of "Turtle" really got the idea ...

    Jun 30, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Dust Storm: Chapter 3 and 4: Revised

    Hello, CornDogEnthusiast. I am here to review some more chapters. I'd like to start by commenting on your style. You use an incredibly informal style, quite suitable to the teenage ...

    Jun 29, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Pretend for the Placid Palace (PftPP)- Chapter 1.1

    Hello, again! Let me quickly say that I read these parts of our order. (Typical me XD) But let's get into the review, now. Here Id like to discuss the ...

    Jun 28, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: PftPP- Chapter 1.2

    Hello! I noticed your little piece sitting in the Green Room and looking just a bit sad. As a tortoise, it's my pleasure to drop by and deliver encouragement and ...

    Jun 28, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Action / Adventure Re: Repercussions: Part Two

    Hello! Lady Kaia (of the purple flame) here to give this masterpiece yet another review. :) Once again, I have to comment on your excellent use of description. From Prajuru's ...

    Jun 28, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Purple Stones - Chapter Three

    Hello, hello! I'm back again to review the final chapter available of this mysterious work by the title "Purple Stones." You did a marvelous job creating tension and creepiness in ...

    Jun 27, 2023


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)