User avatar

Kaedee

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Second Chances

    Thanks, Areida! There's no such thing as too much feedback.

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Coffee Break (a Poker Face by Lady Gaga parody)

    Wow, you put a lot of work into your vids too! Nice job with them. Loved your facial expressions. :lol:

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Second Chances

    That helped a lot. Thank you thank you thank you! Edited.

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Second Chances

    Thanks for the review! :) “I’m doing you a favor, it’s not the other way around, I only let you in because I pitied you, and I should have just ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Second Chances

    Thanks for the feedback, guys! did you ever write before this? Lol...yes I have? :D

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Funny LIttle Haiku

    Cute! I wish I could critique this, but I don't know really how to. So, that's all I have to say. Keep on writing...haikus? ~KD

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Rain, Summer,and Ice Cream: Chapter One

    Lol, no problem! Any time. :D

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: What Heroes Are Made Of - Chap1/Part1 - Edit

    Lol, you haven't skateboarded before? :D That wasn't very obvious. Well then...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Goosebumps fan-fiction: Night at Murder Mansion, part 1

    Shubhi means the age ratings: Everyone (G), 12+ (PG), 16+ (PG-13), & 18+ (R). When you submit/edit your work, the rating choice is right underneath the place where you insert ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Graveyard Book

    The Graveyard Book was pretty good. Gaiman had a very interesting idea there! I loved the characters. At one point it got a bit boring, though, but overall it was ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Always Waiting (Chapter Two)

    Wow, thanks Shubhi! Your review made my day! :D I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully I can get the next chapter up soon. ~KD

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Understanding you? Impossible.

    I'm back to review the edited version! I might be a bit harsh, so be prepared! :wink: To make you feel like they do think about you, they do want ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Always Waiting (Chapter One)

    Thanks!

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 4 minutes

    Haha...when I was reading the story, Madonna's Four Minutes was playing through my head. :D

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Have A Question

    *likes* Great job! This was cute and clever. I hardly ever read poetry, so I can't really critique this. My favorite line: If beauty made life you'd bring up a ...

    Mar 15, 2010


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado