User avatar

KaPo21

  • Novel / Chapter » Film, Realistic Re: Go a Head and Kill Me

    Thx!

    Dec 12, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Earth

    First of all this poem is so sweet! I love how it is supposed to be a letter and yet you make it a poem 🥰 if the world was ...

    Dec 12, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Friend

    This is short and sweet which makes it the best thing to give to this friend (if she is hasn't moved yet😕). This poem shows your friend that you are ...

    Dec 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: How You Know Your Friends

    This poem was very wonderful. I loved the way that you used playful words in your rhyming and yet you were able to prove a point. This poem was very ...

    Dec 9, 2019
  • Poetry » Science, Dramatic Re: Higher Education

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Dec 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Go Ahead and Kill Me

    No, not at all

    Dec 8, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Friend

    I like it because it is short and it has a lot of beautiful things in there. If someone were to write that for me I would be eternally grateful.

    Dec 5, 2019


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver