12+ Language Violence

Go Ahead and Kill Me

by KaPo21

Chapter 1: 

When I was little my favorite show was Sister Smiley. The show was about a robot girl who just wanted to be a normal girl. So she rids her city of any bad guys like a super hero. The show was on every night a 6:30 p.m. and I watched it every time. One day my mother came home with the best news, We were going to meet Sister Smiley in person. I was so excited that I barely slept that night. 

The day had finally arrived. I was going to a meet up with Sister Smiley!!! There were kids or all ages there. They lined up to see her. Then the doors swung open and the wave of children flowed into the room. 

"Sit down everyone." A voice called from the front of the room. 

"Hey a kids!" Shouted Sister Smiley. 

"It's her!" I yelled. 

"I'm gonna sing a song for you." All of the parents started exiting the room, but I was to interested in Sister Smiley. 

"High-low hit your face I'll put you in your place. High-low hit your face you look like a disgrace. High-low hit your face the treatment's nOT a RaCE." Sister Smiley started glitching and then the lights went out. Everyone started screaming and yelling for their parents. Suddenly puffs of some sort of gas started coming out of the walls. The next thing I knew kids started toppling onto the floor. 

Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:10 am
LZPianoGirl wrote a review...

Hey Kathryn! I loved this chapter. The first chapter is always the hardest, introducing the characters and such, but you did really well! Your grammar, punctuation, and spelling was OK. Spelling was a bit off. A few mistakes such as, you put hey a kids, when you meant heya kids. Otherwise, all good. Keep in writing and Merry (early) Christmas!

Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:07 pm
AmazingAeris wrote a review...

This is one of the darkest stories I've ever read in my life... Which is amazing!! I love dark stories. I always have, but their are some things that may need to be fixed.

There are a few spelling errors in your writing, which I guess isn't rare. Sometimes, autocorrect does that, other times, it's the excitement that messes that up. Like in the line "'Hey a kids!'" I believe you meant "Heya kids!" Which is the proper slang for this situation. Same with the first paragraph, in the sentence "One day my mother came home with the best news, We were going to meet Sister Smiley in person." If I had the chance to correct this, there would be two ways to do this; "One day my mother came home with the best news; We were going to meet Sister Smiley in person!" or "One day my mother came home with the best news, we were going to see Sister Smiley in person!" You'll want to show your excitement toward meeting "Sister Smiley" like you actually do.

I hope none of these offended you in any way, shape, or form, and if it did, I apologize in advance.

Other than that, the story was incredible and spooky in every way!

Keep shining! <3

-Aeris

KaPo21 says...

Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:13 am
LZPianoGirl says...

This was the darkest short story I have ever read. Am I weird for liking it?

KaPo21 says...

No, not at all

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss