User avatar

KJ

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Thin Air - Prologue

    NITPICKS: But he was there, sitting by my side, never leaving. Oddly worded. Rework. That was all I wanted. Was for him to want me. You should connect these sentences ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Tears and Blood

    Fly. I ' ll see you soon. My notw glided from my palm, hovering for a second or two before dropping into the stream. Taking my coat of , I ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forbidden Love; Chapter 1.

    NITPICKS: "Help! Help!" she gurgled, sounding as helpless as possible. "Wait! Do you have a place to stay?" He asked her. I noticed that you do this a lot throughout ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Devil's Wings

    I admit I'm not much in the mood for nitpicks, but I stopped by just to give you one quick observation: Your sentence structure is rough. Jerky. Try to connect ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Virus - 1st Draft

    Hi, ThornedRose. I just wanted to let you know that I like this. There's not much, but I honestly wasn't annoyed by anything and I think it's well-written. The only ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Terror. The prologue.

    To begin with the critical, you say "the man" too many times and there's not enough description. Tell us about the shadows in the house, the sound of the wind ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faery Finishing School Chaper 1

    Hey. I can see that you've gotten more than your fair share of nitpicks, so I'll lay off on those. I'm just going to tell you all about what I ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Wings of Forever

    This is very long. I would suggest cutting it down; you'd probably get more reviews that way. Also, from the brief scan I did, I saw a whole lot of ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Something in the Water

    Hey, I'm KJ. Honestly, I'm not in the nitpicky mood, so I thought I would just tell you what I really enjoyed about this piece. You ready? Here goes: The ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Young Love

    Hi, I'm KJ. I only spotted a few nitpicks. I really liked this, and if you continue feel free to PM me. NITPICKS: And although he wasn’t good-looking or well-moneyed, ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Wolf Girl

    Hello. I actually liked this. Granted, it was short, and I do feel like you dive into the story a little too fast, but you have nice imagery and your ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: closed for editing

    ... I really don't know what to say :lol: If I took this seriously, then I would take it apart and change around veerything so its reads as a solemn, ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The (True) Story of Hansel and Gretel : Intro

    Hmmm. Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about it. My first instinct is to say that this is all telling and you need to show us, but it is ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: I was a Ghost

    ADVICE. BETTER APPREICATE THESE LITTLE NUGGEST OF WISDOM!: Okay, first off, I just want you to know that I'm not trying to be mean. But I don't want to lie ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Rose of The West (pt. 1)

    Since the nitpicks have been covered, I have two words for you: Punctuation and telling. Both need looking at in this piece. Capitalization and commas are always important. Oh, and ...

    Jul 13, 2009


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter