Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Legend of The Scale, Chapter 1.1--Trako

    Thanks timmy!

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Rot & Ruin: Part 1

    You better stay next time. xD

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Rot & Ruin: Part 1

    A bit of a goob.

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: A Plagiarized Work

    I think I heard a song that describes how I feel about this whole chain. Let me find it. Seriously sir. If you didn't like the piece there was no ...

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: A Plagiarized Work

    I think I heard a song that describes how I feel about this whole chain. Let me find it. Seriously sir. If you didn't like the piece there was no ...

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Rot & Ruin: Part 1

    Thank you for wading through this and leaving a review! They are much appreciated. Let me address a couple of your complaints. The reason it is in Fantasy and Horror ...

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 4.1 Avery

    I'd reply but you should just get on chatty and talk.

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 4.1 Avery

    To be fair, we haven't seen a lot from the Boy's perspective. I can make a more official decision there. I'm glad you like my reviews.

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 3.3 Girl

    Thanks timmy! *Gives christmas present*

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Butts

    I'll do a serious review for something different, kay? I really don't like double reviewing stuff.

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Butts

    Sorry, I wanted to review it seriously review it, but I rewrote it like five times and it didn't work. So this is it. Sorry.

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 3.2 Girl

    :D Thanks for dealing with my constantly changing style!

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Arc Ch.2

    I swear I'll get to this, but give me some time okay?

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Boy Craze

    Oh god! There's another one?! rhjKIOJ L.A DB.A FJGMKJRS V *Sadly Jumpyspot died of familial overload.*

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Christmas Spirit

    I'm not pretending anything. I'm trying to stay with consistency. I have fun writing stuff with this character and pretending I'm dissasociated with him (as I have never met anyone ...

    Dec 14, 2014


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela