Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: A Haiku About Butts

    Um...

    Jun 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: A Haiku About Butts

    Oh good lord I know what you saying ;)

    Jun 3, 2016
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Cookie Smugglers

    Thanks! Tried to do a quick fix with the things you mentioned! Hope they flow a little better. Smithy was my favorite character too, I'm honestly kind of considering a ...

    Jun 2, 2016
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Cookie Smugglers

    Thanks so much Lavvie! I'll try to work on the things you mentioned!

    Jun 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: (Are You) Gay?

    how is tasteless? is pigeon. pigeon taste like chicken.

    May 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Blotted Out - Chapter 2.1

    I've tried reviewing this chapter four times now. It always gets me stuck. I don't have anything to say. My brain is stuck in a sludge. Forgive me.

    Apr 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: Our Unrealistic Society

    Why must we live in a civilization that scrutinize everything you ever do Because somewhere there’s a girl who cries herself to sleep, A boy who’s afraid to be weak ...

    Jan 16, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Humor Re: EMPTY

    Pooooooooooooooooooooooooop. That's all I have to say.

    Jan 2, 2016
  • Short Story » Health, Satire Re: The Mad King [annotated]

    Thanks for this! This brightened up my day!

    Dec 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: A Christmas Story [part one]

    I'm not saying it's bad, I can name two bullies who were one dimensional that were great fun. (Draco Malfoy, Ambrose Jakis)

    Nov 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Satire, Horror Re: To: Therapist From: Werewolf

    :)

    Jun 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Science Fiction Re: Mind Reader

    Well, the Last of Us is a totally unoriginal story, but it's still great. What I was trying to say was I think a story that feels like a ripoff ...

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Worth Fighting For: Prologue

    You're very welcome. :)

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: What Have We Done?

    Blank. (I tried to make what I wanted to say coherent, but it didn't work out. So here it is.)

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Patchworld 5

    And once again I'm back. Steve is an odd tendency I have to point out my own faults so people don't mock me for it. (Way to leave that out ...

    Jan 17, 2015


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues