Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Culture Re: Are you Going to Heaven or Hell?

    Hey Pendr! I'm Jumpyspot I'll be your reviewer today. Sadly I won't stray too much in stating opinions, unless absolutely necessary. Sounds good? Good. Okay, so from the point of ...

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 4.1 Avery

    Dec 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 3.4 Girl

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Satire, Mystery / Suspense Re: Bloody Screams of Murder in the Night

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 3.3 Girl

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Culture Re: Eyes Wide Shut 1.1 (Edited)

    Hey there Deanie! Jumpy here for a review. Sorry this one took so long. I'll be better about that in the future. So, having the misfortune of reading one of ...

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Butts

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 3.2 Girl

    Dec 23, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Boy Craze

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Eyes Wide Shut 10.1

    In middle-grade and Young-Adult, and heck, even adult, there is a trope that applies to children. It's certainly not negative, and definitely not a trope you should ignore. But to ...

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 3.1 Girl

    Dec 21, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Christmas Spirit

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 8.1 Avery

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: h

    Ugh, hello. I'm sorry this took so long, I was off in Kentucky takin' care of budiness. But now that's done, and I can work on getting reviews done. So ...

    Dec 13, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    Dec 4, 2014


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake