Random avatar

JumpyDot

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Invariance - Prologue

    Jan 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Reaper Academy: Chapter One

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: The Realm chapter 1

    Hi :3 The dream world is a state where the conscious part of the soul is elevated to a higher plane, a place where all the senses are heightened. The ...

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Life 10 - Chapter One -

    Dec 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: A Christmas Story [part one]

    Nov 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, General Re: Mind Reader 2

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Science Fiction Re: Mind Reader

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Ennui

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Worth Fighting For: Prologue

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: The Heist (Part 1/5)

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Fighting Evanescence

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Jackie's origins

    Hey Jokerwriting! I'm Jumpyspot, here to deliver a review to your excellent piece "Jackie's Origins" Let's start with your description, what scant amount there is. Let's show you this paragraph ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Patchworld 5

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Shadowed Light: Chapter 1

    Hello QueenAnne! I'm Jumpyspot and I will be giving you a review this fine night. So let's get to it shall we? I raise my chin in defiance. Okay, why? ...

    Jan 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 5.2 Ally

    Jan 13, 2015


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes