User avatar

Juleza

Juleza

  • Poetry » General, General Re: 8 Years

    And I'm glad u liked it lol

    Jul 14, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 8 Years

    Thank u for ur feedback, I appreciate it

    Jul 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Taking Care of Him

    lol no problem, and i hope u like my first short story, it has horror in it so if u don't mind that lol then i hope you will enjoy ...

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Humor Re: We Will Walk You

    lol it is very interesting, but I do like it. I am sorry that he was taken away from u, it is not fair at all. But I also like ...

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: goodbye

    sad and relatable in many ways

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: lie

    truth be told I believe many girls can relate to this one way or another, I think I can understand what u were going for but yes maybe just a ...

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: untitled document

    amazing I love it lol, although I can not find anything to review lol, again good job

    Jul 13, 2017
  • Other » Dramatic, Film Re: "Lion"

    Ur writing is very moving and even though I have not yet watched the movie all the way, I can just feel all the emotions flowing into me. Indeed as ...

    Jul 13, 2017


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf