User avatar

JoyDark

Hello, welcome to chaos

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: All the Love in the World

    Thanks for giving this a review! :D I%u2019m glad you liked the song. Your criticisms make sense, and I%u2019ll see if I can change the song. Also... I can forward ...

    Aug 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Chapter 1: The Bolt

    Thank you for reviewing this, really! I'd never really thought about writing it the way you suggested. But it sounds intriguing, yeah. A person waking up with little to no ...

    Aug 3, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Chapter 1: The Bolt

    Thanks for this! It's very helpful. I kind of did this in one shot, so I know it'll have mistakes. Thanks for taking the time to pick them out. In ...

    Aug 3, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Answering Machine

    Ah, okay. Thanks for the info!

    Aug 1, 2020
  • Other » Humor, Other Re: Recipe for the perfect slice of toast

    This is beautiful. Truly a masterpiece. It's obvious I've been missing out on toast. I shall try your recipe right away. ;)

    Jul 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Spinster

    I really do like this piece. The rhyming is well done and the simplicity of the language speaks to me in a clear, ringing, and innocent tone. I have never ...

    Jul 14, 2020
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: 5 Ways to get into the Literary Spotlight

    It%u2019s supposed to be sarcastic. So don%u2019t worry, none of it is really sincere. It%u2019s okay if you misunderstood, just, you know, maybe make your review a little less harsh?

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Love Song

    Thank you so much!

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Love Song

    I%u2019m sorry about the chocolate! :) Thank you for this! I know my voice doesn%u2019t sound the best here, and I%u2019ll think about how I could change those lines. I ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Love Song

    Thank you

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Love Song

    Thank you, really. I don%u2019t usually write or sing songs, so this is new. I know you%u2019ve got great songs, so I%u2019ll definitely think about your advice. Thank you for ...

    Jul 6, 2020
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Love Song

    And also, you%u2019re fine. :)

    Jul 3, 2020
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Love Song

    Thank you so much! I%u2019m glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for this! :D

    Jul 3, 2020
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Love Song

    Thank you!!! Really! :D

    Jul 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Health Re: Matriarchal Elegy

    Holy heck. This... this is amazing. Truly amazing. I feel this in my soul, like this is something that can be spoken aloud, imprinted into my heart and pushed into ...

    Jun 23, 2020


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes