User avatar

JoyDark

Hello, welcome to chaos

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: daydreaming

    Oh, and I got that first sentence of your review too. ;)

    Sep 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: daydreaming

    I know I have to redo this poem, so thanks for giving me feedback! And I'm glad you liked the poem. Thanks for taking the time. :D

    Sep 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: daydreaming

    Hey! Thanks for this review. You thought about my poems in ways I didn't think about, and you're right to have a lot of criticisms. You give really good reviews! ...

    Sep 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: daydreaming

    Thanks for this! I'll take your suggestions.

    Sep 1, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Guardian of the Graveyard

    I don't have a whole review, but I would like to comment on the world building of this piece. It's excellent! You really have created something, even a history that's ...

    Aug 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Letters I Will Never Send

    ^_^

    Aug 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wakanda FOREVER

    Rest in peace, Chadwick Boseman.

    Aug 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Letters I Will Never Send

    Hey! I don't know if this is real or not, but either way I liked this. If this isn't real, then I like this character and all the relationships they ...

    Aug 31, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Procrastination

    Also, those metaphors you suggested for procrastination are really creative! An empty inkwell? I would've never thought of that.

    Aug 31, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Procrastination

    Thanks for reviewing this! I'm glad you liked the poem. And I'll look into your suggestions, I promise. This poem is rough, so I completely get your criticisms! :D

    Aug 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: smell of sunshine

    Don't have a review, just wanted to say that this is actually a really good poem. Not even humorously. It's just a great poem overall. I feel nostalgic and thoughtful ...

    Aug 29, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Procrastination

    Hey! Thanks for reviewing this. I completely agree on all of your points that you made. I'm not the best at rhyming poems, but I decided to give this one ...

    Aug 29, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Procrastination

    Thanks for reviewing this! I%u2019m glad you liked it. And I completely get why those last two lines seem jarring%u2014I%u2019m not a big fan of them myself, but I couldn%u2019t ...

    Aug 28, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Test #2

    Then the cat met the fiddle and swooned. A spoon and a dish Made love with a fish... Should I stop taking these meds soon?

    Aug 8, 2020
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: All the Love in the World

    Thanks for this review! I%u2019m glad you liked the song. :D

    Aug 5, 2020


Bananas
— looseleaf