User avatar

JordanEmert

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forbidden Worlds (ch 1)(revised)

    Hi, I'm Jordan and I will be reviewing your work today. I agree with Dommy, you moved a bit too fast. I liked the very first part where she thought ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

    I really liked that, I think it was the longest story I've bothered to read on here. I ecspecially liked the part where the rabbit got mad because Alice called ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Stupid Plan

    Hi! I'm Jordan and I will be revieiwing your story. First of all, I liked when you described how she thought she looked and sounded when the guy came over ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Christmas Story

    I'm going to reply to your question first.. I don't think you put a comma after every line - but I could be wrong, I stink at poetry, critting and ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The First Time I Lost You

    Before here last night, you were my world. But now it seems like I'm not your girl. She likes you. I guess you like her. She hates me. Yet, you ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Never Danced

    I really liked that... a guy has two girl bestfriends but your thinking that you are the better one. I really don't know poetry I just wanted to try to ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 1

    I really liked how you formed Bella into this character. I could see a very clear picture of Bella's mother getting beaten by her father. Very good job with that. ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hey Babycakes

    That was terrific! I am also a big fan of scary Vampire stories. My favorite part was the ending...... I loved it. I also liked when the main character screamed ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    I am a Twilight fanatic. =] I can't wait for the new moon movie to come out!! Anyways, back to your writing. I thought it was very good, it should ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: First Kiss

    Hey yall. I wrote this but didn't review (I'm sorry! Writer's sin!) so tear the thing apart and edit like mad! ___ She stood in the doorway, hot air sticking ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: the princess and the drunk

    Once upon a time in a dank and dilapidated villagecomma in a dank and dilapidated house there was a man who was drinking heavily in a room by himself. He ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Surviving High School

    Camille walked warily through the crowded halls of St. Henry Memorial High School, pushing her way through the crowds of people. She looked down at herself, "yuck" she thought to ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forever chapter 2

    I liked Chapter two but I still liked Chapter one better. I have a few complaints. Don't take it personally though. In that chapter, nothing happened that made me want ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Triangle Effect

    I liked your story. My favorite character was Derron, he was cute. I had a very vivid image of what all the people looked like. Very good job describing the ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forever Chapter 1

    This is a very good start. I think I'm going to be reading all four of your chapters. This one was very good. There were some minor mistakes like not ...

    Nov 6, 2008


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown