User avatar

Jonathan

Jonathan.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Moon Spirit Chapter One

    Hello. Jordin here to review for you I hope it helps you out. The sky was dark, gray First you spelled Grey wrong secound this would sound better as The ...

    Jun 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Burn

    Hello Ahhh. nice name, Jordin here to review this here I review because I know what it is like to really burn, I hope it helps. This looks like haiku ...

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 9, A Little Emotion

    Dark! Jordin here to revive this amazing review for you I already love it. :D Your faithful fan. I hope it is of some use to you. :) I not ...

    Jun 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 8, Storming Rustboro

    Hello again dark here to review your great works. I am hoping that in some way this small insignificant review will give you the help to improve your book. :) ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Dawn Encounter

    hello there. Jordin here with a review for a care bare c:. Well this is a strange way to write it you are talking about these people yet you know ...

    Jun 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Im me

    Hello smile123. Jordin the greatest of all twits is here to write a review that will last for an eon or two. Just kidding, I hope it helps! Okay the ...

    Jun 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 7, A Crazy Little Colour

    Hello dark. Jordin here with a review for you (I will review all of you work I love your work.) I hope it helps. I knelt down an kissed one ...

    Jun 14, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Pianist

    Hello cgirl1118. Jordin here with a review for you I hopes it helps you out a little bit. I hope it helps. :) I think I like Haiku poetry dark ...

    Jun 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Politics, Culture Re: The Land Of The Free

    Hello Deadpoet. Jordin here with a review for you (A Deadpoet.) I sure hope it is of some help to you. I don't see the land of the free, Okay ...

    Jun 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Horror Re: When All That's Dead

    Hello Bekkabmcdvittt. Jordin (The lion hear-ted.) here with a review for you (I am here to do a small review so...) I sure hope it is of some help to ...

    Jun 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 6, Lasting happiness.

    Hello dark. Jordin here with another review for you (Your writing always rocks!) Keep it up. I am hoping that this is of some use to you. but I never ...

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Ten past four.

    Hello Blackwood. Jordin here with a review for yah (Although I do not think I can be of much help to a 100 year old.) I thought this site was ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Decoder - Chapter 10

    Hello twice again barefootrunner . Jordin here with another review for you my fellow knight of arms .(Fellow knight at arms.) First off you need to make this writing smaller ...

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Decoder - Chapter 9

    Hello again barefootrunner. Once again jordin is here with a review for you (Fellow at arms also a knight of the green room.) I really hope it is of some ...

    Jun 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Decoder - Chapter 8

    Hello barefootrunner. jordin here with a review for you (Also a fellow knight.) and fellow at arms, anyway I really hope this is of some help to you. First off ...

    Jun 5, 2013


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird