User avatar

Jenna12793

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fear

    Wow, intense. Lol. I really liked it :D The only problem I found was this, "A landslide is coming down on top of me, brought down by me fear." Should ...

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: What Is Truly Real?

    "When I think about thing all things"... That doesn't make sense :P Also, "I give these questions to you know", was know supposed now? Sorry, I'm just kind of picking ...

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I shall walk a Thousand miles..

    Well, here I am, ready to review... :) It was great, the bit of details and usage of metaphors really set it off. Although, the punctuation needs a little bit ...

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: If You Could See the World...

    I agree with Rosie to a point. You should check for misspellings and take the time to review over your piece before submitting it. However, I have seen a few ...

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shattered Glass

    Wow. That was simply beautiful. It reminded me a lot of my friend, who is going through some rough times of her own. In a way, I can actually feel ...

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: woman

    Very nice. I enjoyed it. Simple, yet it says quite a bit. :)

    Jul 4, 2012


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore