User avatar

JediDeadpool

Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Random Poem

    I tried without the repetition and it sounded worse, so I chose the lesser of two evils I guess :P Thank you for your review :)

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Random Poem

    Thank you :)

    Apr 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Muster Heroes — Quicksave 16

    Welll unfortunately I can't follow every writer, and a lot of them aren't interesting to me anyways XD but I'm glad you appreciating me appreciating you. Adn it's true I ...

    Apr 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Muster Heroes — Quicksave 16

    That.... that was... AWESOME!!!! YAY MORE PREPARATION DETAILS!!! Not mentioning the fact there was no fighting (shame on you. boo.) THAT'S A GREAT CHAPTER!! 1. Team name has been solidified! ...

    Apr 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Politics Re: A political poem

    This review is amazing. I wish everyone reviewed my stuff like this \^-^/

    Apr 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Fry

    At first I thought she was talking to a French-fry but then it turned out to be a person. I thought that pretty funny :P

    Mar 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Romantic Re: The Girl Pt. 1

    Neither can I :/ I usually just use Notepad since it's the most basic I've found. IT doesn't mess with my formatting, although it's always a good idea to preview ...

    Mar 29, 2016
  • Art » Spiritual, General Re: The Demons that didn't believe in Angels. Segment 1

    Seriously, I'm warning you. This is a highly questionable document. You may have severe brain scarring from simply scanning this work

    Mar 26, 2016
  • Art » Spiritual, General Re: The Demons that didn't believe in Angels. Segment 1

    Read at own discretion. Not intended for general public.

    Mar 26, 2016
  • Art » Spiritual, General Re: The Demons that didn't believe in Angels. Segment 1

    Thanks for the review! I'm probably going to write a review on it myself just to get it out of the green room so no one has to pay attention ...

    Mar 26, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Why NOT to be an agent

    Thanks for the kind and thoughtful review! I feel sorry that my readers don't like the story, and agree that it could have been much better. I will correct the ...

    Mar 25, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Why NOT to be an agent

    Thanks for all of your points! I was not aware of the huge spacing thing that word war did. Fixed that. The log part was a result of me being ...

    Mar 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Screaming Whispers In A Silent Riot

    After going back and reviewing it that makes WAY more sense!

    Mar 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Obelisk

    I'll be sure to read them! Probably in about... *checks watch* ahh who am I kidding *rushes over and reads them immediately*

    Mar 24, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ghosts of War.

    I've seen your story on a few works now, and I find it interesting you always post this story on works that are quite long. Is this a tongue-in-cheek spam? ...

    Mar 23, 2016


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus