User avatar

JayBlu

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Devil Touch - Prologue

    Lilith, the name of the Queen of Demons in certain mythology. Gotta say that rings perfect. Not sure if you knew that about the history behind the name Lilith, but ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: LAPIS :Chapter 3:

    Once again a awesome chapter. I don't see why this doesn't get more reviews honestly. Anyways on to my usual routine. I'm a sucker for a decent romance and I'm ...

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 2:

    Well, once again I gotta say you wrote another beautiful chapter here!! The storyline so far is very unique to any other kind of war/sci-fi/and I don't know, whatever else ...

    Sep 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: LAPIS :Chapter 1:

    This is completely mesmerizing. The story line is getting deeper and I myself am beginning to wonder about this Maggie girl. One question I have, you explained why Humans and ...

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :The Introduction:

    Dude, this was exceptionally good writing. I suck at grammar so I'm not even going to try to give opinions on that. I would probably tell you wrong anyways. But ...

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Collapse: Chapter 5

    damn dude you just killin this topic in my opinion. I'm really enjoying it with Machete's return, and the sortie between Seth and Eric, which I think Seth had his ...

    Jun 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Collapse: Chapter 4

    So thats what a Twisted is eh? Gotta say I loved it, and John's twisted ending lol.. Anyways I loved this portion, funny and pretty nice that they only see ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Collapse: Chapter 3

    Hey bro, once again a nice piece of story here, Chapter, whichever. Loved the tenseness as he entered the supermarket. Gotta love the woman in there too. SO she tazed ...

    Jun 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Collapse: Chapter Two

    I wonder how Seth's brother died, or did he come a Lunatic or Twisted instead. Meanwhile, the stitching thing was rough. I've done it myself before, it's really a pain ...

    Jun 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Collapse: Chapter One

    wow man. This story is intense. Like someone said before I think, it'll be nice to soon figure out what made them this way and why Seth hasn't turned nutso ...

    Jun 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue(Revised)

    Ouch, to have to make a choice that decides the fate of the universe would be complicated and harsh, very detailed in pro's and con's, and for someone like me, ...

    Mar 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue: A Fair Kill.

    This is a riveting piece of writing. The storyline is intense and I love the killing in this part mainly because I like violence and action in my reading. I'm ...

    Mar 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: 'Singular'-Prologue & Chapter 1

    It's kinda short for it to be a prologue and a chapter all at once, the story also has description, quite a bit actually, and yet, it feels like I'm ...

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Psychic Chronicles: Prologue

    I loved this. I'm all into the fact of spirit worlds, realms, societies, these all fascinate me but regardless of that, I enjoyed this entire prologue, for it was explained ...

    Jan 2, 2013


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky