User avatar

Jashael

Jashael

  • Poetry » General, General Re: i loved you four hundred and seventy days

    *tearing up* *clap clap*

    Jan 5, 2018
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: False Alarm

    Hi, Eccedentesiast! Those parts I put in bold are the ones I thought were prolly confusing but I have no idea how to fix. But seeing that only one person/beta ...

    Oct 31, 2017
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: False Alarm

    Hi, Storm! I did mention that I highlighted the parts I needed help with so your saying that this line and that line "doesn't make sense" don't help at all. ...

    Oct 31, 2017
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: False Alarm

    Just click the link in the note! :D Haha.

    Oct 22, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Humor Re: An Essay on Society (from the perspective of a cat)

    Hey, Love! (Oh, wow haha.) Jash here for a very quick review. I love this! There you go. Keep meowing -- err -- writing, Jash x

    Oct 21, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Humor Re: An Essay on Society (from the perspective of a cat)

    THIS REVIEW HAHA

    Oct 21, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I became speechless when..

    Hey! So glad to hear your desire to write has been elevated! You should continue writing! Okay, for your questions, I will have to link you to articles which might ...

    Oct 20, 2017
  • Lyrics » Humor, Fanfiction Re: "Let it Load"

    OMGIE THIS IS AWESOME HAHA

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: False Alarm

    Hmm... I wonder what you mean by "structured." :O

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: False Alarm

    LOL at the "BABY I'M WORTH IT."

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: False Alarm

    Hi, Kara! Thank you for your thoughts! :)

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Script » Dramatic, General Re: Keeping It Together

    You're very much welcome! I'm happy to hear I've helped!

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Script » Dramatic, General Re: Keeping It Together

    If any mod stumbles upon this accidentally submitted comment, please kindly delete. Thank you.

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the world, unreasonably quiet.

    HOW ARE YOU ONLY 13. MUCH WOW, TOO TALENT.

    Oct 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: 4 am chats

    Hmm... I meant a voice as in when your piece has a "voice." But that can work, too, if it works for you! Haha.

    Oct 16, 2017


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern