User avatar

Jared

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Signs: Prologue

    Thank you very much. This is my first fiction-related work in a long time, so I'm trying to ease into it slowly. Hopefully as I introduce new characters and complete ...

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: A Torn Kingdom: Chapter Two

    Thank you for the review. Yes, I've noted the ellipses. I agree with what you had to say about them mostly, but out of personal preference, on the other hand, ...

    May 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: A Torn Kingdom: Chapter Three

    That can probably be attributed to what I read. I'll keep insisting this to everyone I meet - the best way to become a better writer (other than writing a ...

    May 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: A Torn Kingdom: Chapter Three

    This is what I love about having other people look at and nitpick my own work. They notice random stuff that I don't notice when I edit it. For instance, ...

    May 28, 2014
  • Other » General, Literature Re: A Novel Idea (Random Prose)

    The thing about this is that, it's not about what you truly understand about it. I'm going for first emotional and intellectual impressions, whether you thought it was too vague ...

    May 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: A Torn Kingdom: Chapter One

    I have officially changed how Akven speaks to reflect on his intelligence.

    May 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: A Torn Kingdom: Chapter One

    Here's my excuse for not going into detail on the ship. The fact is, I don't know anything about ships. I couldn't tell you the exact details, and I feel ...

    May 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: A Torn Kingdom: Chapter One

    Yes, the symbolism was intended. I'm glad you caught it. Admittedly, it's not very obscure, but still.

    May 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: A Torn Kingdom: Chapter One

    I agree with everything you have said. Incidentally, I added that last 'frowning' right before I posted this. Sometimes I have issues with limiting myself to realistic grammatical usage for ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Other » General, Literature Re: A Novel Idea (Random Prose)

    Thank you very much. If you have time, you should check out my newest work, A Torn Kingdom. It's part of a school project I'm working on.

    May 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: To Contend with the Devil

    Thanks for your suggestions. I've never been into poetry that much, and usually focus on writing novels, short stories, and similar pieces. As this is my first attempt, I found ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: To Contend with the Devil

    Thank you so very much. Your review was very helpful, and I will make the changes you suggest soon.

    May 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: A Lovecraftian Horror: Prologue

    Thank you for your review. I will take all of your suggestions into consideration.

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Part One of The Missing Ones

    No problem. I accidentally posted a second review when I was trying to edit my original review (I don't even know how I did). Hopefully someone who can fix it ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Random Writing Sampling

    Thank you for your review. I do not exactly intend on this becoming anything. I do reference this forest in my newest novel, however. I believe if you are looking ...

    May 25, 2014


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss