User avatar

Jared

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: If Schools Were Cool

    I decided to review this because I enjoy school very much, though agree there could be many improvements. Well, of course, these aren't the improvements I had in mind. But ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Broomsticks: The Quidditch Tale

    This may be a little short, because I have to get off soon. Here I go. First, I'm assuming you're a Harry Potter fan. That's great. I only have one ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Sigh

    Excellent poem, I must say. I don't have much to critique here (nothing major, anyways), so I'll just move on to my interpretation and what I like about it. First ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Spiritual Re: Castor's Tale Chapter 3 Part 2 - Plans Sabotaged

    Hello there. Here's another review from Jared. First, nitpicks. She looked around quickly. She had time, but not enough to waster by standing around. Typing error: "[waster] by standing around" ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hero

    Jared here with another review. This is very nice, first of all. Nitpicks "My hero is my mother" should be inverted to "My mother is my hero". "wars" should be ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: Honeymoon in Mars-Episode11(The Old Man Revealed)

    Hello, this is a review from Jared. Nitpicks Jason and Edwards looked petrified upon being locked in a cell in the corner of a dark prison. They saw an old ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Wages: Chapter Fourteen

    Hello there. Jared here with a review. Nitpicks I didn't spot any particularly prominent grammar mistakes. Praise and greater analysis First of all, I'd like to say you have a ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Siege, Chapter two: Failure (part 1/3)

    Alright, here I go with another review. Nitpicks It was unbelievable how much strength was needed to hold these door. Since you're referring to one door, it should be 'the ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Second Always Comes Last: Lone Post [null]

    Hello there. This is Jared with a review. Nitpicks Offending items will be enclosed in brackets (unless the whole entire quoted part is the offender), as will additions. The way ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Fruitless Battle

    Hello there, this is Jared with a review. First, some nitpicking. A trickle of red. But it can also be floods, Of crimson instead. Crimson and red are two different ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Health Re: Candles-Prologue

    Jared here with a review. I won't bother with nitpicks, because I see you have already amended most of the grammar errors, if not all of them. Praise and deeper ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Unstable: Chapter Two

    Jared here, with a review. First, nitpicking. Parts in brackets are the offenders (additions are also in brackets). The wedding may have been called off but they still had the ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Historical Fiction Re: Rebellion Of The Clueless

    This was hilarious. I can hardly give this much criticism, except that it is a tad bit odd before you get to the end. I'm pretty sure (or I hope) ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: tick tick tick

    To be frank, this poem is undeveloped. Essentially, a good portion of it is the word 'tick' and 'ticking'. It is my understanding from a comment below of yours that: ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The cold within: Chapter 1.

    Hello there. This is Jared, with another review. First, I'll start with nitpicks. Offending words or parts will be enclosed in brackets. Additions to your original text will also be ...

    May 25, 2014


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison