Random avatar

JacobMoor

  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Collapse of Society, Part 1

    Hey, Jesse! This is a great introduction you've got going. Its a good hook - and I like the way you've described the aristocrats, with the reeking perfume etc. Though ...

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Don't Trust the Light

    Hi, BellaLandriev! Cool story, I like the way you've written this. It's ominous, and chilling. You've left the details vague, which definitely succeeds in adding to the creepy factor. You ...

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: ennui - 02

    Hey Hanuli. I like the story, it's great fun to read! The humour adds a nice balance to it. I think adding some more description of the scenes might be ...

    Apr 28, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: Grandmother

    Hey tgham99! As a horror fan, I've gotta say this is awesome. Love the way you've written this. It's short, sweet, and creepy - great ending, too. You might want ...

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: VALOR - Chapter 4 - A Tale on the Front Lines

    Hi, Shallowhouse! This is really fun to read! Just went through the first few chapters, I like the concept. Good story you've got going here. I think it has a ...

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Literature Re: When Leaves Fall As People Do

    Hi ryleigha! Love the story. Your descriptions are very captivating - you've done a great job balancing it with plot development. Sometimes people go overboard on description (I'm definitely guilty ...

    Apr 27, 2020


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain