User avatar

J_Fang

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith It's not that its written poorly, just that there are inconsistencies and the fact that the characters assume so much (at least in the ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled

    This isn't so much a critique as an understanding post I guess... Personally I have found that I love a lot of the poetry on here, this one included. Depression ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: “Full stop”

    Cool (period) It took me a minute to catch on, but when I did I was like, "Ahhhh--clever." Then I kept reading and: A drink? Perhaps a colon: a list ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Will Always Be Your Friend.

    Yay--Very good...Mind you, as I've written before, I know little about the rules of poetry myself, but the story is awesome and one that I have personal experience with. Hit ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Past the Horizon

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fear - Title Pending

    Great work. But these are the two problems I had with it: It may come to be that you believe the image to be gone – it may not appear ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dancer

    Granted I've only written two poems in my life and they were forced by the man , a.k.a. the education system . Though... I liked it. It had a very ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Removed #7

    Awesome story! A husky man appeared and embraced her. I get what you mean by "husky" and have no problems with it, but if you would like some other adjectives ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Butterfly Wings

    Ouch--their situation sucked tragically, however, AWSOME writing. (I know all caps are "teh bad", but it was a requirement.) Everyone's been so detailed with the critiques that really all I ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sunset~chapter 2

    After reading this one the most consistent mistake that I can find is how you shift tense mid sentence and paragraph. It's probably just a language issue and I'm sure ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Am i fine in my suffering?

    I'll never be happy but maybe I shouldn't be maybe i was born for this pain, and this jealousy to suffer in silence is my destiny My opinion on those ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sunset~chapter 1

    Hajimemashite. Jimi- Howaito desu. And that would be about as much Nihongo as I remember from college. I apologize if it was done...poorly. Either way lets get on to the ...

    Apr 1, 2009


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles